1) How did you become a Spurs fan?
I remember watching England in the 2006 World Cup and being a big fan of Peter Crouch. Fast forward to 2009 I was dating a girl from England who was a Spurs fan and I watched a few matches on TV while visiting and was delighted to see Peter Crouch in the squad. From there, discovering the likes of Defoe, Modric and Bale had me following the Spurs.
2) Have you been to a match at White Hart Lane? I been to London a handful of times but unfortunately haven’t been to White Hart lane yet.
3) What’s your favorite Tottenham Hotspur moment?
I would have to say either of Kane’s goals against Arsenal last year. The header that won it was epic, and the one he bent around the keeper in the draw was amazing. Bale’s last minute CL goals against Inter is a close 2nd, and Dempsey’s away winner against MUN is 3rd.
4) Who is your favorite Spurs player and why?
I’ll go with Peter Crouch since he got me watching and was clutch in the Champions League run.
5) Where are you from originally?
Originally born in New Jersey, and moved down to GA when I was a kid.
6) What is your professional background?
Musician, currently watching Spurs matches from random locations around the world while working on cruise ships.
7) Did you play organized football/soccer?
Yes, played from an early age league until 17 with a traveling Fall team. When I’m back in Atlanta I will frequent pick up games when I can. Every once in a while they will have games on the basketball court here on the ship, always against various red shirt wearers lol.
8) What would your fellow Atlanta Spurs members be surprised to learn about you?
Probably the amount of travel I’ve done with the ships- I’ve visited 60+ countries on 6 continents.