2016 AGM Wrap-up
New Board Make-up (passed without objection)
- Michael Constantinou, Chair
- Matt Gragg, Vice-Chair
- Larry Green, Treasurer
- Beth Davis, Secretary
- John Belfini, Community Outreach
- Jordan Yoss, Design & Merchandise
- Contact the board members at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide an inclusive community for local Spurs fans to meet online and in person
- Attract new fans to Tottenham Hotspur
- Community Outreach
- Support the team and have fun!
- Our new Community Outreach Officer is planning a number of events for ATL Spurs this season
- Tentative plans include Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army Angel Tree, among others
- If you have ideas for community outreach, please be in touch with John.
Design and Merchandise
- This year we introduce the new ATL Spurs Logo!
- T-shirts were available this week for pre-order, but if you missed the deadline, a variety of sizes and colors will be for sale throughout the year at matches.
- Additional items (scarves, new shirts, etc) will be available later in the year
- If there is merchandise you’d like to see, please contact Jordan.
Trip to White Hart Lane
- Because there will be high demand coupled with reduced capacity at White Hart Lane this year, the club cannot guarantee a large group of tickets.
- This means that a group trip will be difficult, but we are exploring some additional options. Keep an eye out here for more information as it becomes available.
- However, you can still try for tickets through the club as in previous years, if you are a Bronze or Lilywhite member.
- Meehan’s @ Atlantic Station will be our home bar for the fourth year running
- We plan to put up more decorations, to increase the homey feel of the pub. If you have anything you’d like to donate to decorate the bar, please let a board member know.
- We’ll host watch parties at Meehan’s for both Champion’s and Premiere League games.
- We’ll be working this year to have a more active and dynamic website.
- Changes will include: regularly updated calendar, member profiles, Spurs songs/chants, member submitted photos/videos from trips to the Lane and our home pub, articles about ATL Spurs community outreach, etc.
- To that end, please send any photos/videos you take during the season to email@example.com for inclusion on the website.
- During the meeting, we received a question about the possibility of having someone lead chants at watch parties at Meehan’s.
- We’ll be including more chants on the website, so that members can become more familiar with them.
- If anyone wishes to volunteer to lead the chants, let us know.
- Lastly, those who attended the AGM walked away with this limited edition vinyl decal!
- Thank you for giving us a couple hours of your time on a non-game Saturday and COYS!!